BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego......

So, I have no idea where Carmen San Diego is. But I know where I am.
This week has been a whirl wind. God did something and I have no idea what is for but things just kept happening and now I am in Kansas.
I will give the you the whole story in my next blog.
I only know a few things.....
God wants me alive.... still
God wants me to do something
I have to get better
I want to be a better example to my kids and the kids that I want to minister to.
I can't help my kids or anyone else's kids by cutting myself ,crying, chasing after a man who is at this point not that in to me, going to church, Lather, rinse repeat. week after week.

So, I am sorry that I had to step out on all of my responsibilities and my kids but
When you wake up in the belly of a whale, you go where ever God sends.

It matters that you pray for me
this is of God I know that but
it isnt easy ( I dont want to be here I want to be with my kids)
I left my kids behind alone at this point with their non-custodial, drug abusing mother.
I had to tell my kids that I am a grown up but I dont got it together enough to be able to care for them.

I want a better life for my kids, I want to be a better example, I want to be something more than I am.

Karen

P.S.
If you are from UBC
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Dont forget my kids need someone to take them to church.
My kids need a positive role model
My kids need you.
My kids need Jesus
I know that I made 3 of you promise to my face not to leave my kids out or forgotten .
But I am serious
TAKE MY KIDS TO CHURCH.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I'll make sure your kids come to church. You worry about you. Let me worry about them until you are well. I want you better so that you can be here with us all. Praying.

Mary said...

One of the hardest things to do, but the best, is to set healthy boundaries for yourself. God wants you healthy; I definitely understand stepping away from your responsibilities at such a desperate and important time. It was May/June about 2 years ago for me. Keep blogging and I'll keep praying.