BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A cause ....

So, in my myspacing I found a group that really touched me

They are called " To Write Love On Her Arms"
It is a suicide rescue group. Their purpose is to help people to feel loved and to prevent self mutilation with love.
It is a great group that is just starting out .
They have great blogs on their own page and are from what I can tell a Christian group.

The entire mission is to love people back from the edge..... WOW
sounds alot like this man that I heard about in Sunday school............................

you can check them on myspace at:
www.myspace.com/towriteloveonherarms

and on the web at:
www.twloha.com


Check it out
Karen

1 comments:

Mary said...

I definitely support TWLOHA. You can also find them on Facebook, they're listed in my "causes" section. You know, the greatest thing, is that this support and awareness organization started out with just two people (guys, I think) who noticed this girl had a problem, and wanted to bring God to her in a very REAL way. They literally wrote "love" and encouraging words on the places she used to cut. What would happen if we all did things like that? If we literally brought God into someone's life? (Instead of just talking to them about God) I hope more people learn about this thanks to your blog!!!