BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Statue of Liberty

I am starting to feel like the statue of Liberty.
No I am not made of copper but I am turning green.
I have been wearing a ring that I got at a dollar store in place of my wedding rings.
Because I feel very naked/ missing without my wedding rings on.
But the ring is cheap and made of copper and turning my finger green.
He took my rings and the jailer refused to give them to me because I hadn't reported them stolen. He took them to jail with him. I haven't had them on in so long. I really hope that they haven't ended up in a cheap pawn shop or worse... on someone else's hands.
That was my ring the long awaited and long shopped for ring. The ring that was such a surprise after the ring that we had picked out was discontinued :(. My ring that was my constant reminder of the promise given to me. My ring!
I miss my rings and the promise that was attached to them.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.