BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 17, 2010

Dear Cocaine,

Dear Cocaine,


We have never personally met and I don't even know where you live.


You know several of my friends and family. Maybe you know of me in the same way that I know you.


The reason that I am writing to you is that I have reason to believe that you saved my life.

And for that ;Thanks are in order.


You may remember a very angry friend of yours.
He also was my husband.


I want to thank you for you keeping his anger at bay for so long and helping me to be able to live. Without you in his life I know that things would have only gotten worse for me and his anger would have been increased.
Like last time when he couldn't find you anywhere and lost control and nearly killed me twice in the same day.


He used to beat me regularly, but now that you and he are re-acquainted he has better things to worry about than me.

Things in my marriage had been getting really bad and at first you were a real strain on the pocket book.

But in retrospect I guess that is a small price to pay for my own life.

I cannot say enough thanks to you for all your hard work and generosity.

I have since left my husband, for the sake of those around him, I hope you never do.
You suit him well and make a good mate for him.
Please share this with all of your friends: Marijuana, & Methamphetamine, & any others you may meet with my Ex-husband.

Although you have been of up most service to me;

I pray we never meet again.

Karen



1 comments:

Mary said...

for several days now, I've been trying to find the "right" words to post a comment on here...and I just can't. All I can say, and hope you read more into it; is that I am so very grateful that you left and were able to leave. Wow. i can't imagine being where you've been. I pray all kinds of healing for you. (and for Tony, if he'd change and accept it, but you can't control other people's choices) Please keep blogging more when you can!