BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Catching You Up with me.

So, as you can see I haven't blogged in a LONG time.
The ENTIRE time that I was in Texas I only blogged one time.( YIKES!)
But now that that's over I plan to blog more.


So in the last blog I put that I was back in Texas for "GOOD". Well no I'm not and wasn't I just don't think that Texas is the place for me. Not much good has come from my Texas dwelling.

I have been planning to leave Texas since December of 2009 but plans just didn't come through. (More on this in the next blog.)

I had a great big plan in my head that I could come back to Texas and that things would be right and that everything could be worked through and dealt with and we( Tony(ex-husband) and I) could overcome our past and move on. I had thought that things would be instantly good. Good being defined as: Me pregnant, well behaved children, Tony and I having our own home , him working.
But as it turned out he had a baby in December with someone else and I didn't ever even get pregnant. As it turns out his kids are worse and he is especially unconcerned with all things kids. As it turns out he wants to live in Hell( his Dad's revolving door house).
As it turns out he would rather not work and take the money that I work for and squander it.
As it turns out nothing is fine and nothing can ever be worked out between us.

As it turns out I'm not really me with him. ( never have been)

I had the support of many people and the prayers of so many more.
If you were in that praying number, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
If you were in the action group. Again thank you from the bottom of my heart. Without you I'm sure I would not have made it.

More Next time on the exit strategy.
Please tune in again.

2 comments:

janice stapleton said...

I am glad that are home safely. Prayers are still coming
Love ya

angellewingz said...

...and good for you, kiddo! Welcome back to Nebraska the real "Good Life"--least that's what the sign says!