BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wall Clock

In my last blog I told you I had created a clock.

Here it is.

My friend Angie over at http://angellezpage.blogspot.com/
has 12 children .
I was wanting to give her a way to display a photo of all of her kids.
I found this idea in "Good Housekeeping." .
Went to my friend Ray who owns a clock repair shop. He hooked me up with the parts and a chart to set the photos .

I am so proud of my creation.

I wanted to share it with you.

I would love to come to your house and make one for you.

























1 comments:

angellewingz said...

And a beautiful clock it is indeed! (I haven't been on here much at all lately, so I just noticed this!) Anyway, so fast forward and the clock has been up for quite awhile--and wow, I don't think anyone comes into my house who isn't impressed by this clock! Everyone wants details about where I got it and which kid is which. They try to guess who is who--and then memorize who is who. The kids say things like--it is Cirroc minutes past deChelly and stuff! They liken the poses the babies are making to things like karate movements and stuff (you know how babies put their arms up when they are startled by the flash?) Anyway, we ALL love this clock--it is one of the absolute most kind gifts I have received! It really was "right on time"!! Thanks, Karen ♥ya