BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Simple Womans Daybook

I was just thinking I would do something a bit lighter.

Simple Woman's Daybook for Today
June 5, 2010





Outside my window.... well I am now a creepy basement dweller and all the windows are either boarded up or painted over. Which could be bad if it floods or catches fire down here.





I am remembering...all the people that I used to know here ( Grand Island ,Ne) when I lived here long long ago before I ever left for Texas. Most of them are still here and at least half of their lives are the exact same as they used to be. Some even live in the same house. I don't ever live in the same place for to long.





I am thankful for.. that I don't live in the same place to long.

Makes it easy to leave and sometimes even harder to leave once again.





I am creating.. I just got done creating a clock for a friend. I should post that on here. Next blog.





I am going.. to get a bed and a dresser so that I can put stuff away and sleep in my own room in a BED!





I am reading.. Yikes! How embarrassing you have caught me without a book. I usually read at least two a week and sometimes two at a time. I have been kinda taking an unannounced( to me) break from reading. I love to read but sometimes I come to a dry spell. When I don't have a book of any kind in my hands.




I am hoping... to get a job that I love not a job that I need.




I am dreaming of...... Being a mother, a wife, a Best selling author, being a wind farmer. Being a success.... and inside every dream are a thousand little dreams. Head in the clouds




On my mind... a boy..... Now that's for another blog completely.





From the learning rooms... I guess I am re-learning how to get around my home town ( Grand Island, Ne.) and how to get around all this DANG construction.





Noticing that... I really can do this by myself. I am noticing that I am OK. Life is Good!





Pondering these words.. Be the change you want to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi





From the kitchen.. my new roomie James is a Grill Master . He grills almost every night. I actually haven't cooked anything in many many months. ( Note: James is the Husband of my Bestie not a code for my boyfriend whose name is ... well like I said that's for another blog )




Around the house.. My nephew is around . He is three and I love to hear him play on the floor above me when I am downstairs. And I love to play with him and I am looking forward to doing all kinds of things with him again!




One of my favorite things... Right now although I am sure it will be short lived. SLEEP! sleeping in staying up late and sleeping in.




Photo from my album. This is my namesake. Karenina on her first birthday! Which was May 19th. ( the pic has a date stamp on it that I can't get off and it is wrong. )



0 comments: