BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I was tagged twice!

Time for a little survey..
1. Two Names You Go By: Karen and Stacy
2. Things You Are Wearing Right Now: my Beatles Hoodie and my new socks!
3 . Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment: My husband back & to know God's plan for my life
4. Two people who you look up to: Ginger&Lora
5. Two things you did last night: nothing and nothing
6. Two things you ate yesterday: again, nothing and nothing I didn't get out of bed yesterday (well only to pee)
7. Two people you last talked to: Ginger and Dawna
8. Two Things you're doing tomorrow: working & going to church
9. Two longest car rides: Nebraska to El Paso & Nebraska to Illinois
10. Favorite Holidays : 4th of July and Valentines Day
11. Favorite Vacations : Hmmm anywhere that I can go with my kids and husband
12. Last trip: To Nebraska and back
13. Two favorite beverages: Dr. Pepper and kool-aid


Addicted too...
Rules are, you must list 5 addictions and pass it to 5 people!Addiction -- an abnormally strong craving
1. Blogging
2. My husband
3. Music
4. My church ( im sorry I know that they seem to get into all of my posts)
5. Wishing things were different .

Tag to anyone who hasn't been tagged yet

1 comments:

Taylor said...

Ha! I just tagged you again! Read my blog! :)

Oh, and we are attempting Nativity Gingerbread Houses tomorrow!!! Should be interesting!

Hugs! (Whether you like them or not!)