BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Looking For Jesus..........

So, Today I was at the church preparing some things for my lesson tonight and a friend called and asked what I was doing to which I responded " Looking for Jesus, seems He is not in the box where He suppose to be"

These last few weeks have been really hard for me and I have found that Jesus is with me every step of the way.
Lost in the darkness of depression in the middle of the night, Jesus was there
Writing letters to all the people in my life, Jesus was there
Cutting my arms until they bleed to let the pain out, Jesus was there
Staying in a Mental Health Hospital for three days, Jesus was there

Starting to think that maybe there is something worth living for, Jesus is here

I have been a few places in the last few weeks that are kinda scary(even to me) and I know that Jesus was there and thankfully not in the box that I so often put Him in.

Thank you, Lord for never leaving me alone and doing just what the scripture promises,
"the Lord will go with you WHERE EVER you go" Joshua 1:9

Praise God , that He never leaves us alone!
Karen Stacy

3 comments:

Taylor said...

I had no idea that this week has been so rough for you. We should talk in person, but know that I'm praying for you.

Stephanie Calderon said...

I had no idea you were in this kind of pain. I am sorry! I will be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

I love you. You are thinking things through. I am here when you need me. Mom