BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008

The Year in Review
I stole this from Mary Norton and do promise that soon I will blog again and stop the surveys I know this isn't myspace but I have been enjoying these.


1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
Get Married!


2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I can't say that I kept the one I made all year but most of it.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, Taylor and my best guy friend had a baby but he didn't give birth.


4. Did anyone close to you die?

NO
5. What countries did you visit?
Mexico and the US


6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
A family ( no matter what that looks like)


7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Feb 15 my wedding day!



8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Nothing really

9. What was your biggest failure?
I failed my husband my kids and myself big time and now only 3 of them can see their way around it. :(


10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Well, I was diagnosed with Depression .


11. What was the best thing you bought?
a bed, but then i sold it.


12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Ginger because in my darkest hour she reached out beyond what she had to and pulled me out


13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Mine


14.Where did most of your money go?
Rent


15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Moving to Arlington and going back to church!


16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
Amazing Grace my chains are gone Chris Tomlin and Come for me- Charlie Hall



17. Compared to this time last year, are you: happier or sadder? Mmm...sadder.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Been more patient with my kids and husband,


19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Moving,working, listening to people who don't care about me.


20. Did you fall in love in 2008?
yes once in love and once in lust.


21. What was your favorite TV program?
the olympics


22.. What was the best book you read?
"Love the one your with"



23. What was your greatest musical discovery?
That I can still play piano and worship music as a whole


24. What did you want and get?
idk
25.What did you want and NOT get?
My husband back


26. What was your favorite film of this year?
7 pounds


27. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 21 for the 4th time. I didn't do much on my birthday. but I spent the day after with my husband and it was waaaaay good.


28 What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Me, having some self control and looking to the future a bit more.


29. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
the same as always whatever my husband buys for me. I really have no preference at all in this.


30. What kept you sane?
Worship

31. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Troy from HSM


32. What political issue stirred you the most?
I'm not really stirred much my politics


33. Who did you miss?
J, Janessa & Jayden,

and my nephews Tom, Tom, Ethan, & Sean.
Lora more over the rest!

34.. Who was the best new person you met?
Well maybe Ginger, I got to know her a whole lot more but I didn't meet her this year.


35. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
The Grass is the same on both sides , stick with your own side.


36. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Jesus today I am tired. I gave myself to be refined in your fire but Jesus today Im so tired. -Charlie Hall

37. The best thing you discovered this year?
My Church family

38. The best thing you lost?
my car

39. What are you glad to leave behind from 2008?
Being influenced by those who don't care about me.

40. What are you looking forward to in 2009?
I want to see this year what God has for me to do for Him.

1 comments:

Mary said...

Thief!!! Just kidding!! Glad to see you fill this out, I've learned more! Take care and love Ginger for me. I miss her so much. She is an amazing friend and woman of God. I think God uses her like every second of her life, and I envy that. I want to be like her a lot. I'm so glad that a new year holds new potential for you and me and our lives! Happy New Year, Karen!!!