BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 15, 2009

And in Other more exciting NEWS!!!!!!!!

OK,
So I am so HAPPY I have worn a Large smile all day.
Even at work where I had 3 new girls and 2 people fired which left me incredibly short handed of knowledgeable help.
I WAS SMILING STILL!!

This morning I got a call from Tony !!!!!!!
OMG I screamed into the phone I was so excited to hear from him.
I haven't talked to him since I before I moved here.
That is forever when you are waiting for your lover to come to his senses and come back to you .

And it seems he has done just that!!!!

He kicked his Internet Girlfriend out along with her kid and dog.
He swears that they are over because ( along with other drama) he can't stop thinking about me and wants to be with me!
ME!!!!!!!

We are talking about me moving back down there maybe like the first part of August and us getting a place together and working really working on our BS.

I also got to talk to my kids on the phone today after school!

I could hear the smiles on their faces. Poor babies have been through Hell and back with all this BS with Tony and I.

We are talking about everything and I mean everything all the good, bad, and TMI.

He swears its forever this time no matter what, whatever, forever.

He has her out of his system for good . I guess this was something that he had to do to find out what he had & what he is missing out on.

I am so excited that I am going to get another change to be the wife and mother that I have always wanted to be to him and to my kids.

Smiling

karen




0 comments: