BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Baby!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week my friend Angela at
http://angellezpage.blogspot.com/

Had a baby girl!
And the best part is
She named her after ME!!!

Karenina Anais
It's pronounced care-uh-nee-nuh. The middle name is Anaϊs. That's pronounced ah-nah-ees.

And I am going to get to see her next week!!!
So pictures will be posted as soon as I get back from Nebraska next week!

Smiling, smiling, smiling

Karen

1 comments:

angellewingz said...

Karen,
Are you serious? You get to come here?! Aaaaah, YAY!! WAIT 'til you get here--you are NOT going to believe who is here! I just got back yesterday from YORK (got stranded) but GUESS who came with me?? GLORIE!! OMG, can you believe it? I am sooo excited! I have to go back and get my van, but we are here and she moved all her stuff here with her, too, and is vacating her apartment when we go back for the van!! I really hope she likes it here and will stay! But, well, I have to go feed the baby! Do you still have my #? Get ahold of me--and pray like crazy!
Love,
~A