BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 29, 2009

updated with captions for non racing fans

Yes, In fact I am that kinda girl ! John Force signed my arm!!


the Geiko, Gecko and I






I am not entirely sure of the name of this driver. He drives for Al-Anabi racing which is owned and funded 100% by a shiek in the east. they have no sponsers.



OMG !!!!!!!! I was stoked!
If you dont know who this is I am not entirely sure that we can continue to be friends anymore. JK


Ashley Force Hood















Fast Jack Beckham







Don "the snake" Prudhomme








Robert Hight



































2 comments:

Mary said...

That looked like so much fun...and I'm not even a race fan! so, who are these people?? lol

Mary said...

Thanks for the update..lol ;) How did you get to meet all these people? Ps-I think the Geico Gecko was definitely checking you out.