BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Humble

So, yesterday was a huge dose of humble for me
no details but know that God is teaching me that He will provide ALL of my needs.
And that at the end of the day I am still a sinner in need of forgiveness and grace that I don't deserve at all and that all I have to do is humble myself and ask.
And the asking for me is the hardest part to admit to someone that I need something, or ask God for forgiveness when I know that I am so undeserving.

Karen

Who am I that the Lord of all the earth would care to know my name, would care to feel my hurts.
Who am I that the bright and morning star would care to light the way for my ever wandering heart.
Who am I that the eyes that see no sin would look on me with love and watch me rise again.
Who am I that the voice that calmed the sea would call out through the rain and calm the storm in me. ~Casting Crowns

0 comments: