BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas pictures


ok so i really want to post the pictures from Christmas
but I am apparently not smart enough to get this done
Someone please help me
please
all i want to do is put them in row down the side with captions in between
is that so much to ask
ok
someone blog me and give the the low down on how this is done
please
karen
























































Christmas Pictures.





















Waiting for Santa.









































































Waiting for Santa

































































































































































































































































































































































































So , I know that this is like a month late but I have been busy.











Here are the pictures of my kids on Christmas.














































2 comments:

Taylor said...

I always add my pictures first and then switch the view to html. You will be able to see the picture "code" and can type inbetween them. Hope that helps! :)

Stephanie Calderon said...

Click your add a gadget the one on the right side not the one at the bottom and then find the one that says to add a picture from your computer and then add it. And after it's done loading it will automaticly ask you to title and add captions to your photo's... I hope this is what you were talking about. And if it is not sorry.