BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mama Called the Doctor and the Doctor Said........

No more monkeys sleeping in my bed........
So,

I phoned the doctor today and asked as to the results of the biopsy that they did last Friday.



The doctors office told me that I had no problems it was all clear.
To which I asked what are you sure?
Oh yeah we are just gonna watch you and see what happens.
I still need you to not get prego until we know what it is.
So you are watching nothing?
It is all clear but I can't get pregnant?
So, I can't get pregnant and I have nothing to worry about.
I am so frustrated with this whole thing
I am scheduled to go back at the end of March
so I am not gonna worry about any of this mess until then if I even go back.....

Mind you this is the second opinion.
So, there will be no,
More monkeys sleeping in my bed........

Karen



0 comments: