BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jesus today I am tired

Jesus come take me away
I long to see your face
This world is broken yet beautifully made
Jesus come take me away
And Jesus I'll patiently wait
Until with these vapors I'll fade
Help me fulfill all your dreams for these days
And Jesus I'll patiently wait
And you'll come again with a shout
Like a thief in the night you'll come riding on clouds
And finally the voice I have followed for life has a glorious face that is lit up with light
And you'll come for me
No more pain, peace
No more fear, release
Just lost and consumed with my glorious king
And Jesus today I am tired
And I need your music to come and inspire
I give myself to be refined in this fire
But Jesus today I'm so tired
And you'll come again with a shout
Like a thief in the night you'll come riding on clouds
And finally the voice I have followed for life has a glorious face that is lit up with light
And you'll come for me
No more pain, peace
No more fear, release
Just lost and consumed with my glorious king
And you'll come for me
Come for me
Come for me
Come for me
Come for me
~Charlie Hall
I love this song by Charlie Hall.

Galatians 6:9 says "Do not grow weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up"
The verse doesn't say to keep it up for a week or a month or a year but it just says don't ever give up.

I have grown so tired of waiting that sometimes I lose sight of the fact that I never know how long I must wait and continue to do what I'm suppose to do. I just want to see God's whole plan for me and I don't want to go step by step but I want to read the entire story before I set out.
I have been praying that I might know what on earth I am here for. ( No, I haven't read Rick Warren's book on such subject and don't care to)
I want God to come to me and give me at least the next step of His plan for me.
I want a purpose, I want a cause, I want a family to care for, I want a home I want I want I want I want....................
I want to know how God intends for me to fulfill His plan for my life.

The Bible also says in Philippians 4:11&12 "For I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances, I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty"
So, I guess I am suppose to sit tight and hang on and be happy while I sit tight here not knowing.

Waiting for Jesus to come and wondering what in the world to do in the mean time.
Hoping He comes today for me.....
Karen

0 comments: