BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Say it don't spray it.......

** Disclaimer**
This post may be a bit graphic for all of my readership. If you don't care to hear about my visit to the gyno then don't read.

So, on Friday I went to see the doctor to freeze out the cancer and pre-cancerous cells on my cervix.
First off I am seeing a man and I was told that it would be a woman.
I have a personal opinion that any man who decides to make his living looking at women's personals is a lot bit creepy. Anyways a side from that,
So, I go in and get all set up and he takes a look inside and says" Oh my! Your cervix looks awful, just terrible." Then He says, "this doesn't look like cancer this looks worse!"
So, He decides not to freeze anything but to take another biopsy to look at it again and see what he thinks about it.
He asks all kinds of questions as to why my cervix looks awful. Have any kids? Abortions? Rape?Infections? Surgery's? STD's? No no no no no and no.
He keeps using the word "awful "and the more he says it the more it freaks me

I asked him what he meant by "worse than cancer" and he said that he didn't want to say yet without knowing the results of his biopsy.
But, he made no bones about the fact that it was bad and serious although how much so he wouldn't say.
So I go back in 2 weeks and he will then decide what he wants to do with my "Awful looking" cervix.

Oh and the most creepy thing ever was that as he was talking in the direction of my personals he would spit every time he spoke .

I also got the HPV shot and just in case you were wanting to go get one be aware that it burns all the way down your arm and hurts.

Karen

1 comments:

Mary said...

BAH. How frustrating!!! Stupid man doctor. Next time, just kick him and blame it on your legs being up in the stirrups so long they start to lose blood flow and react on their own. Keep updating!!