BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

this morning!

*****
Update
I talked with that lady this morning. It was a very short interview ( 20 mins) and so I don't know if that is a good thing or not.
She seemed nice enough.
I think that her biggest concern is that I have never attended a church that big.( 1000 in sunday school)
So she asked for a picture of me ( I guess so that she can see that don't have purple hair or a ring in my face)
And some references.
so I will let you know when I do

Karen


I know that i am posting this late but i hope that maybe someone will read it before the morning or in the morning.
I have a phone interview in the morning with a church in Georgia
so pray for me and them
I am so nervous.
this will be my first time to talk to anyone about this type of thing
so
pray for me
Karen

3 comments:

Taylor said...

It is before 6 am and I read!!! I'll be praying for you.

Mary said...

I'm praying too! Communicating who you are over the phone can be an interesting thing!! (I know!) Keep updating!!

Sarah said...

I had a phone interview and it was awful. I'll be praying for you.