BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 12, 2008

9/11

Here it is Sept. 11 again and you came back to me again.



I didn't even know what day it was until i got to work and started to fill out my paper work.

Right away I knew why I had had the dream of you. It is because that was a special day that we spent together. Looking back even though it was a day of high fear and unsettling events I would have to say it was my favorite day with you. I was so scared and you quelled my fears. I even cried and you dried my tears. You hugged me and I felt so safe even though the world was coming undone. Now that dream that woke me.



We were at a church of some kind although I can't say that I have ever been there. Mom was teaching and as per the usual me I said something and then got up to leave and make a scene. No one followed me. So I sat on an old couch and waited for the lesson to be over, while I was waiting Jayden came and sat beside me and I do remember him looking into my eyes and but he didn't say anything at all. he just looked at me and sad to say I couldn't not read what his eyes were saying to me.

Then the lesson got over and the door was opened and I saw Janessa there laughing and joking and smiling. She was drinking red pop of some kind and laughed so hard that it spewed from her mouth and then there was more laughter.

We left the church and went swimming. And when we got there I was going on a slide and somehow this little brown haired, brown eyed girl was there and she was somehow your daughter

too. So weird. So anyhow I took her with me on the slide because she was so little. ( like 3-4 years old) You were waiting for us at the bottom and smiled so big to see us. You didn't have your glasses on I guess because we were swimming but you were not your sober, quiet self but so happy and laughing.

Just as I could see you and look at you in the face I woke up.

I had no idea what day it was or why you had come back to me.


I found the feather that you sent me.

I hope that I always find them when you send them to me.



I love you and miss you, Dad

Send me more feathers and I will think of you.



I remembered you today and smiled.

Send me more happy memories and I will never forget them.

0 comments: