BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So here you are again!



What a great surprise to find the feather that you sent laying behind the couch when I got home from such a long day!


Why did you send me a feather today?


I know that I have been thinking about you an awful lot these days and wishing you but a phone call away to lend some advice my way but alas a lack.


I know that next week is your birthday so I have been wondering how you celebrate birthdays there? Or are you much to lost in worship to even think of yourself and stop to celebrate your birthday. I guess that it is a weird concept there to think of the day that you were sent to earth. But still I wonder what the cake tastes like up there.


I took a picture of your tattoo to an artist to day to see about getting a cover up for the dumb thing and looking for some other thing to celebrate your life to put in another place.


I am not covering it up because I no longer love or remember you just because the dumb letters are backwards and it drives me crazy!!!


So , I will see in a few days if I can find anything suitable to cover it up with.


I have some ideas for another tattoo, I am thinking of putting it on my rib cage although I am not sure yet.




So Send me more feathers on my hard days and I will think about you often and smile




I love you -- Dad


I miss you, come back to me as happy memories.




*************************************************************************************


Anyone else who may draw or know anyone who is good at drawing and would like to lend some help.


I am looking to cover this tattoo up and start again with anything else


If you have any ideas for a cover up just let me know or draw something if you think you have a good idea.






0 comments: